NINGBO RIDGESIDE OUTDOORS CO., LTD
What are the learning actions for the entry of touring paddle board
Summer is here, and it's a great time to play touring paddle board again. It's so fun to ride the cool wind and travel the wonderful rivers and mountains of the motherland. However, please note that if it is the first time for you to play the touring paddle board, it is best to choose a calm water surface with no boats and floating objects around. If it is an inflatable board, please apply enough air pressure, fasten the foot rope, and wear a life jacket.
1. Push the tour paddle board to the depth of the knee, hold both sides of the board with both hands, and jump on the board with both arms and legs to find a sense of balance.
2. At the beginning, try to paddle on your knees, which is easier than standing.
3. Try to kneel on the middle and rear of the board and feel the balance point of the board to ensure that the head of the board does not lift up and the tail does not sink into the water.
4. Hold one side of the board firmly with your hand to stabilize it.
Kneeling up and standing up:
1. When you are ready to stand up, stand up with one foot first. The standing position is where your knees are on your knees.
2. Stand with your feet parallel, keep a hip distance, stand in the middle of the board, do not lean to the side.
3. Use your hips for balance, not your upper body.
4. Keeping your head and shoulders straight and stable, use your glutes to position your body weight.
5. Look ahead, not just your feet.
1. When you slide to the right, hold the lower part of the paddle with your right hand and the upper part of the paddle with your left hand, with the bow of the paddle head facing away from you.
2. Keep your arms straight and feel the paddling with your body, your belly is stronger than your arms.
3. Insert the paddle into the water first, then pull it down to the ankle with force to get out of the water.
4. If you want a straighter stroke, you can stroke 4-5 times on one side and then turn to the other side.
1. One-side paddle control method: As the name suggests, you can use the paddle to paddle on one side all the time to turn. If you want to turn to the left, keep swiping to the right until the touring paddle board turns in the direction you want, and vice versa. This will generally turn a big bend, and the required operating area is relatively large.
2. Tail paddling method: You can use paddles to repeatedly paddle on both sides of the tail to adjust the direction.
3. Sweeping paddling method: Contrary to the first method, this is to ski from the back to the front like sweeping on the side where you want to turn.
4. When turning, stand slightly back. If you are right-handed, stand in front with your left foot, put your weight on your right foot, and turn right faster.
Falling into the water:
1. Touring paddle board is actually very easy to learn, but you also need to prepare a little for the inevitable falling into the water.
2. When the balance is unstable, make sure that you fall into the water, not the board. The hardness of the board is relatively strong, and it is easy to be injured by collision.
3. If your board and paddle leave you at the same time, grab the board first, then row the board to find the paddle.
If it is the first time for you to play the touring paddle board, it is best to choose a calm water surface with no boats and floating objects around. If it is an inflatable board, please apply enough air pressure, fasten the foot rope, and wear a life jacket.