NINGBO RIDGESIDE OUTDOORS CO., LTD
Single seat kayak manufacturers take you to know what to pay attention to when kayaking rafting
Single seat kayak manufacturers tell you that in recent years, with the vigorous promotion of the country and the improvement of living standards, kayaking has gradually entered the public's field of vision. Most people are no longer unfamiliar with kayaking, but they know the skills of kayaking. Not much, and even misunderstandings. Today, let's find out what needs to be paid attention to when kayaking rafting with the manufacturer of Single seat kayak.
1. Rafting clothing: It is best to prepare slightly older trousers, mainly to prevent the exposed stones in the stream from rubbing/screwing the skin. Single seat kayak manufacturers tell you to wear a long-sleeved shirt in the hot sun to prevent sunburn, preferably non-slip rubber shoes or plastic (buckle) sandals.
2. In order to maintain plenty of physical fitness, the manufacturer of Single seat kayak tells you that it is better to eat more before rafting, or even eat until you feel bloated.
3. Put on the life jacket, check each other whether all the buckles are fastened, and the tighter the better (because it will naturally loosen after being soaked in water or moving).
4. Check whether the kayak is fully inflated. After getting on the boat, first soak the whole body with stream water. Single seat kayak manufacturers tell you and adapt to the water temperature to ease the fear of water.
5. The manufacturer of Single seat kayak tells you to keep your mobile phone, wallet, ring and necklace in the wardrobe and put the wardrobe key on your wrist or car when you change clothes.